Wednesday 12 December 2012

Annihilation

I have learnt forgiving people. People that hurt you beyond repair. People whom you had called you your own. I have always made good everything. As if nothing had happened. As if nothing existed beyond my goodness. Because without forgiving I will get so angry that I could almost destroy anything that comes on my way.
There can be minds so soft that could be hurt by the smallest of things. I wonder why these minds exist if there's no one to understand them until that softness is gone and is replaced by a hard shell. Still the mind makes the same mistake every time of letting "own people" touch its softer core. Gets hurt, hardens by another layer. Layer by layer hardens until all that is left is hardened ash. Ash so black it it could digest every thing from planets to solar systems, mightier than the black hole...


1 comment:

  1. Forgiveness requires a lot of courage and strength. Well,if you forgive you make yourself happy because if you don't do so then the anger that simmers within you is self-destructing.

    ReplyDelete